Is Opuderm Premium Skin Care Really THAT Great or the Newest Scam on the Market?
So, with age come wrinkles and I recently discovered the newest product, Opuderm Premium Skin Care. I have been scammed so many times in the past that I rarely trust anything I read online nowadays. Unfortunately, many of the products which catch my eye are not available in stores and I am always back to trying and ordering supplements off the internet. A friend actually recommended Opuderm Premium Skin Care, and swears by it. Unfortunately the website which she used to buy the product from is no longer available and asked me to help her find it or a similar product online. This seems to be it but regardless how much she boasts about how great it is I am skeptical, as always. Since I’ve had so many problems in the past with buying supplements online I have actually started to write reviews of everything I order or even consider ordering.
What is Opuderm Premium Skin Care
Just like all other face creams with hopes to give me nice smooth skin Opuderm Premium Skin Care also lists a number of benefits. One thing they boast greatly is their interesting mixture of all natural ingredients which they claim are from an ancient 500 or 5000 year old recipe. At one point in the official website they state 500 years in another 5000 so I am unsure which it is exactly. Either way, it’s an ancient beauty secret which features some very expensive and rare ingredients which guarantee smooth and healthy skin.
One of the featured ingredients is gold water. The mixture of ingredients comes from an ancient Kumkumadi blend which contains 16 different ingredients in the form of fine red speckles. Once applied it smoothly gets absorbed into the skin leaving you with a glowing, radiant, and long-lasting younger look. With excessive research into the ingredients individually as well as the mixture they have been able to recreate this ancient blend to give you impressive results. Personally, I would like to read more about how they discovered this blend, what Kumkumadi is, and more history into how it was used in the past.
The Rare Ingredients in Opuderm Premium Skin Care
Generally I do some added research into ingredients but have done this so long now and have been on a mission to find a quality face cream that just reading them over gives me an idea of what the ingredient is and whether it is safe. I usually add a list of possible side effects and whether the ingredient is safe, but looking over all of the ingredients in this list they are all generally considered safe and have minimal side effects such as possible irritation, dryness, redness, etc. This all depends on your skin type and whether it is tolerant of the ingredients. I highly recommend you take the trial seriously if you decide to order and apply only to a small portion of your face to make sure there are no side effects.
With that said, these are the rare ingredients:
- Gold Water – a popular ingredient in a variety of supplements both for skin and health as gold water has numerous benefits. It turns out it is great at reducing wrinkles and gives the skin a healthy glow. This is because it slows down the breakdown of elastin and depletion of collagen.
- Saffron – helps reduce dark pigmentation as well as dark circles under the eyes all the while improving acne problems. Helps clear complexion and increases glow.
- Matixyl Peptide Chains – these are chains of amino acids which are actually the building blocks in skin. The collagen-stimulating peptides help give your skin suppleness and thickness. The reason wrinkles are formed is because collagen breaks down due to stress or environmental factors, what this ingredient does is rebuilds it.
- Sweetwood – known as a natural anti-inflammatory, moisturizer, and antioxidant it helps battle a number of skin conditions such as flushing, inflammation, skin redness, psoriasis, dermatitis, and rosacea. It helps balance out skin tone as well as acts as an emollient which lubricates the surface of the skin leaving you with smooth and soft results.
- Red Sandalwood
- Indian Madder
- Wild Himalayan Cherry
- Banyan Fig
- Goats Milk
- Blue Water Lily
- Lodh Tree Bark
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Sappan Wood
In addition to the above four ingredients other ingredients found in Opuderm Premium Skin Care are:
The official website recommends you do a quick test of the effectiveness of the face cream by applying a little drop onto the back of one of your hands and massage in until it is absorbed. Once absorbed they claim you can easily see the difference between your two hands and how effective it is.
Benefits of Opuderm Premium Skin Care
There is a nice long list of benefits of this face cream. Personally, I see nothing different from other advertised creams but here goes.
- Increases blood circulation of skin
- Anti-aging effects without medical treatments
- Reduce fine lines
- Smoothes out patchy skin
- Reduces blemishes, scars, and pimples
- Reduced wrinkles
- Reverses tanning and sun damage
- Lighten complexion by 2 shades
- Protection from weather and pollutants
How to Buy, the Cost, and the Terms
So, just based on the benefits and what I’ve read thus far I am sold. Looks like there are plenty of great reasons to buy this product. The only thing that can change my mind is a scam website, and as it turns out the Terms of this website point to just that.
There is a Free Trial available, only it isn’t free and it has some tricky terms. For the mere price of shipping and handling, $4.95, you get two months supply of Opuderm Premium Skin Care. Sounds great right? Not really. Because you get to try it for 15 days (from day of purchase) to try the product. If you do not like it call and send it back before the 15 day trial is over. If you do not do this you will be charged for this product, a total of $139.90. Quite an expensive price tag for two months supply. Wait, that’s not all! In addition to being charged $139.90 you will also continue to be charged this amount plus Shipping & Handling every 60 days as you are automatically enrolled in their auto-ship program! So, whether you want to or not, you are stuck with this product. Judging by my previous experience with similar auto-ship programs all I can say is not walk, but run because it is impossible to get out of these regardless how easy they make it look.
Though as per my friends personal experience with this product it really does work and is real high quality I still do not recommend you purchase from this website. Their membership program and outrageous price makes me think that the official Opuderm Premium Skin Care website really is a scam.