Action Fuel Pro Review – Is it Really Effective?
Turning to a supplement is usually the best way for a guy to get in shape and improve his body. It makes perfect sense. Though this includes getting enough protein, eating lean, and spending time in the gym for lengthy workouts a supplement is necessary to help you see results faster. A pill is usually the best answer to make your workouts that much more powerful and effective. There are, of course, many options available when it comes to supplements to help you get best results in the gym unfortunately it is hard to weed out the ineffective supplements.
Action Fuel Pro has been coming quite often lately and so of course, being the experimental type, I decided to actually give it a shot. One thing I noticed is that they claim that with Action Fuel Pro will give you results regardless how much you workout. Something I am not keen on believing but if it’s true it could really be the supplement for me. With that said, let’s take a look at how it works and how it can offer you those impressive results.
How Action Fuel Pro Works
Action Fuel Pro offers a combination of all natural effective ingredients and no steroids or harmful drugs which have negative side effects as per the official website. They ensure you will get the body you have always dreamed of by simply taking this supplement along with your regular workouts and diet to get improved results like no other. What the goal of the supplement is to offer you the opportunity to maximize your muscle building through boosting your anaerobic efficiency with all natural ingredients that are guaranteed to work.
Through giving you an incredible boost in energy and the specially selected ingredients you will be able to get the most out of your workouts. One of the active ingredients, Arginine plays an important role in this process by helping with the formation of lean muscle and large muscle tissue all the while stimulating growth hormones. In addition to this Arginine, proven in the fitness world as an effective ingredient, is also a precursor to nitric oxide which is known to open blood vessels allowing muscles to receive the maximum amount of amino acids, oxygen, and nutrients helping faster muscle gain and faster recovery between sets and workouts.
Arginine combined with the other ingredients, also proven to be effective and safe, results in an incredible blend offering you maximum results and incredible workouts. You will gain energy, strength, and the body you have always dreamed of with all natural ingredients and no side effects.
Why it’s got People Talking
Well, there is quite a buzz about Action Fuel Pro all over the internet. As with all other supplements it’s important to remember that not everything you read online is true. There are mixed reviews and among them I have found some credible evidence that the supplement really may be effective in boosting energy levels and of course giving you the results you are looking for from a workout. There of course some quite incredible claims by the official website as well which I have a hard time believing and may easily be marketing tricks but I think that overall it may be an effective supplement for a better workout. I have found that there are results from the supplement but I think they put their standards too high and they bring up people’s expectations a bit too much resulting in disappointment. It’s important to remember that there is no magic pill and that without effort and hard work results will be minimal.
On the other hand I am happy to report that there are some pretty good comments regarding Action Fuel Pro as well. I have researched not only marketing websites but also very credible forums and discussions where I did find reports of its effectiveness and the effectiveness of the ingredients. As mentioned above the ingredients Arginine and Taurine are an incredible combination that has offered numerous confirmed benefits with proven real reviews. When combined with the rest of the ingredients you are sure to get the real pump and energy you are looking for offering you the results you seek.
Action Fuel Pro will provide you with the necessary energy and nutrients to help you build real lean muscles which has made it one of the go to supplements on the market. Although they exaggerate slightly in the official website as they do with many other websites offering supplements it is certainly proven effective simply by looking at the ingredients found in Action Fuel Pro. I have found research from credible websites including WebMD confirming the effectiveness of each ingredient as well as their safety assuring that regardless what the comments and reviews say there will be positive results. The important thing to remember is that it will not happen without actual effort.
Ingredients Found in Action Fuel Pro
I was very happy to not only find a full list of ingredients in the official website but also an image of the supplement facts which is absolutely essential for me to trust a supplement before I make a purchase. I was impressed with the in-depth information that they offered and am satisfied that in addition to the list they offered additional information as to what makes them suitable for this supplement and what part they play.
I have personally researched each of the ingredients in addition to the information provided in the official Action Fuel Pro in order to make sure that they are effective and safe. Aside from them being popular in most supplements suitable for weightlifters they are also very safe and have no serious side effects, and those that do they are minimal and show up very rarely. I have noted all of this information in the ingredients list below:
The Proprietary Blend:
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: this ingredient is absolutely necessary to increase nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide is proven to increase the blood flow to muscles which helps deliver oxygen, nutrients, and amino acids which results in protein synthesis. Thus helping your muscles grow faster, stronger, and bigger. In addition to this it also produces energy saving ATP’s which is a high energy molecule responsible for providing power and energy to the whole body for just about everything that you do. MY RESEARCH: I have gone in depth to try and find whether it is effective and have found that it has been widely used for improving muscle growth and used by bodybuilders worldwide with minimal side effects when taken in high doses.
- Taurine: this amino acid is known to support cardiovascular function which results in overall development of powerful muscles. MY RESEARCH: Though there is still insufficient evidence confirming the overall efficiency of this ingredient it is a widely known ingredient in the fitness world and taken regularly by some of the top weightlifters I have come to know. There are no complaints of side effects ensuring that it is a safe addition to the supplement.
- Beta Alanine: this ingredient is included in the supplement because it helps consolidate gains by synthesizing carnosine thus increasing aerobic endurance and promoting muscle mass. MY RESEARCH: This ingredient has been proven effective as well as safe thus ensuring real results without any side effects.
- Caffeine: when combined with Taurine this ingredient offers the necessary stimulation for more focused and productive workouts. MY RESEARCH: It of course does have these effects as we all know quite well and it is perfectly understandable that in my research I found the possible side effects of insomnia and nervousness though they usually show up when you go overboard with the caffeine.
- Silica: this absorbent compound has no real health benefits in the supplement but rather plays an important role for us to combine all of the active ingredients into one capsule.
- Stearic Acid: this natural fatty acid is extensively tested to be one of the most effective and safest ways to disperse agents that are used in supplements.
- Gelatin: this ingredient is used to create the capsules of the supplement. It is unobtrusive in design which allows the active ingredients of the supplement to be delivered to your system in the simplest and safest way.
- Magnesium Stearate: allowing for deeper and more restorative sleep it is an essential to help us combine the optimal dosages of the active ingredients in the supplement.
In addition to the above active ingredients they also offer a list of the inactive ingredients and the role they play in Action Fuel Pro:
Taking Action Fuel Pro is simple. They have given full information about the way to take the supplement so as to get the best results. Take 1-2 capsules every day about 30-45 minutes before you go to the gym and workout. Just remember not to take more than 3 per 24 hours. Of course you will get best results with a regular workout regime and a healthy diet and plenty of sleep.
My Experience with Action Fuel Pro and the Results
Of course, my review cannot be complete without real information about my experience with Action Fuel Pro. I have to say that the results I saw were pretty good, certainly not breathtaking and wonderful as I had expected but they were ok. The first thing I did notice that I finally got a full night’s sleep and woke very rested. I didn’t feel groggy and certainly more energetic when I woke up. I felt more motivated and ready to hit the gym when I woke up which usually took a few hours before. Of course I did not take the supplement long enough to see full long use results which I would have perhaps seen if I had taken it for several weeks at least. I can’t say I saw any major “lean muscle” building effects that I had expected but for 2 weeks I think this is still pretty good. I felt no negative side effects and can say that my overall experience was a positive one.
Where to Buy Action Fuel Pro and the Cost
I generally do not shop anywhere but the official website offering a supplement as then I am sure I am getting exactly what is being advertised. You can either visit the official website and order a free trial directly from there or give them a call for more information about ordering via phone. Though generally I am not a big fan of ordering trials as they are generally difficult to get out of I was actually pretty happy with the communication and cancellation options and had no problem with it when I completed my review trial.
Action Fuel Pro – Pros and Cons
Pros of Taking Action Fuel Pro
- Better Sleep
- More Energy
- No Grogginess
- More Power and Strength During Workouts
- More Motivation
Cons of Taking Action Fuel Pro
- Official Website Exaggerates Benefits
- You only have their trial offer available, can’t just buy the bottle so you are stuck with an auto ship program if you do not cancel in the given time
- I didn’t experience any lean muscle building benefits though that could be due to the short time I took the supplement
- Action Fuel Pro is expensive
So, my conclusion about the supplement is pretty simple. It doesn’t hurt to try but I recommend you take it for longer than I did. I had no negative side effects and did get much better sleep which was a problem I have had for quite some time now. One of the biggest issues that I have noticed in comments and forums is how unhappy some guys are about the free trial which I agree is not the best way to sell a product as it is very misleading. My recommendation is to read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering so you are well aware when the trial ends. I think there is potential with this supplement and if they make the product available where you just buy the bottle rather than get automatically enrolled in their auto-ship program I think it would be much better and would get much better response.